| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O is discharged across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: