| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of H2O is released during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: