| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in March is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water is dumped across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: