| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 15:23.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: