| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water is transfered across an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:24 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: