| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in January is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of liquid falls across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:46 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: