| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in February is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 76mm (3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: