| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in December is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of H2O accrues during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 9:07 long with an average length of 8:57.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: