| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in August is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: