| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in San Remo, Liguria in April is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 67mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the San Remo, Liguria April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Remo, Liguria: